Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Day 239 - Positive


I was reading Cheryl Richardson's newsletter and she was talking about positive changes in life. This blog has served to make an incredible number of positive changes for me. I've not only painted, drawn or digitally created something almost every day for the past 239 days but have begun playing the piano again, gone through my house and begun the official renovation, redecorating, and renewal, worked on several children's books and web sites, gone to interesting places, read a number of new books, tried different workouts and took a good look at what I want to do and where I want to go in life.

Here are her questions:

1. What positive changes have you made in your life?

2. How have you stayed motivated to make these changes?

3. How has your physical, emotional, or spiritual well-being been strengthened or improved?

4. What qualities of character have been further developed? Are you more courageous, patient, or light-hearted, for example?

5. What challenges have you faced or what obstacles have you overcome?

6. What hard decisions did you make that dramatically improved the quality of your life?

7. How have you been a better partner, spouse, friend, or co-worker?

No comments:

Post a Comment