Sunday, January 24, 2010

Day 28 - Productive

Children's book page


Pumpkins

Rooster

I return to work tomorrow and am ready. I painted all day after attending church and breakfast out. My hip is better and I made some good decisions regarding the future. A very good day. All items below are watercolor. I won't be this productive for a while again since my job has to take priority over personal art, but I will continue to sketch and work slowly on projects. I am learning so much from this challenge. More about myself than my skills.



The notecards and envelopes are a continuation of a set I created for a very good friend of her trip with the love of her life to Hilton Head. She took the photos, I just interpreted.

Watercolor

1 comment:

  1. Wow!! I am so impressed! I've never seen you produce so much at one time!

    ReplyDelete