Friday, January 29, 2010

Day 33 - Passing

Watercolor for Children's Book. The cat is based on my friend Brandy's Uncle's cat who is slightly disfigured and oh so adorable. I never fell for a cat like this before. I wonder how Mickey would be with him.


Watercolor. I really love your peaches....

Today was a sad day. My beautiful friend Barbara's father-in-law passed away and I attended the viewing. He was with his son Dave when he died and as always funerals bring loved ones together. I love this family as if they were a part of my own. To hear all the good things they are doing made me so proud of them. They are made of tough Italian-German stock and have hearts of gold. It is funny how a death makes you think of those you lost (you cry at the casket as if they were your flesh and blood) and of what you still have to offer and enjoy in this world. Death is cruel but inevitable. I trust God for the final outcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment