
I read tonight that living your passion will allow you to effect positive change in the world.
I believe living your passion is about filling your life with energy and enthusiasm as you go through your day. Creativity in art, teaching and design fulfills that passion for me. I see my sister's passion in her landscape design projects (both personal and professional), my niece's home environment and her ability as a mother, and my other nieces' (there are so many talented ones) who are amazing artists and human beings. My nephews are photographers, entrepreneurs, fathers, nurses, doctors and designers. My brothers are theologians, all-around creative geniuses and doctors. My in-laws (wives and husbands) are incredible supportive spouses and role models. I have cousins who explode with creativity as artists and teachers. My closest friends are gifted in everything they touch.
I would say I am surrounded by people with strong passions who make a difference in my life and the lives of others.

*sniff* Beautifully written!!
ReplyDeleteAnd a big amen ditto to the above!!