

I will be embarking on a new project in December when this blog is almost complete - The Psalm 23 Project. I will be exploring Psalm 23 for almost a year in art, writing, a web site, flash movies and through a blog. There ish healing through the Psalms, especially in the 23rd. It has provided comfort for those suffering and in pain and I want to find new ways to visually interpret the words of David.
I look forward to the new venture, but there are still days to illustrate here.
"I waited patiently for the Lord; he turned to me and heard my cry. He lifted me out of the slimy pit, out of the mud and mire; he set my feet on a rock and gave me a firm place to stand. He put a new song in my mouth, a hymn of praise to our God. Many will see and fear and put their trust in the Lord" (Psalm 40:1-3)

No comments:
Post a Comment