
Tonight in my Art Therapy class we discussed the importance of the spiritual in healing and how the combination of spirituality and creativity helps the grieving process. It was like a home run was hit in that moment. This blog, my art and the course I'm taking are all part of the grieving process that I didn't fully allow myself to submit to. It is emotional and oddly comforting at the same time. I have hope and hope is what faith is about. I recently read of a friend's nephew who is dying of cancer and his mother has been blogging about it daily. Her faith, hope and expression of love for her son and those around her have shown me that there is grace in the midst of the storm. I pray her son's passing is a peaceful one. I have learned much from her.

No comments:
Post a Comment