
Watercolor of friend's nephew who just passed away from cancer
Watercolor Children's book
Watercolor Children's book
Watercolor Children's bookDid some work for school, taught a spin class (ride to Machu Pichu - fun!), picked up my lemon of a car from the repair shop, and painted! I have 11 pages of a 26 page children's book done. I hope to get two more done tonight.
I also completed a picture for a friend's brother who's son passed away from cancer this week. (The boy on the precipice - speaks volumes). He lived and died glorifying God. I learned so much from his mother who wrote a daily blog about his struggle with his disease and hers with losing her son. What I'm learning through my art therapy course and grief process is that there is good in all aspects of this short life. Not that we want to endure the hardships, but there is so much to admire and learn from those who struggle with pain. It makes the good times we have that much sweeter. In his honor, I plan on celebrating life this weekend.

I love the frogs; and kudos on the young boy's picture...speaks volumes.
ReplyDelete