Sunday, June 6, 2010

Day 161 - Anniversary

Watercolor
It was to be my 29th wedding anniversary today. June 6, 1981 was a wonderful day. Our wedding was beautiful and everyone said it was a fun party because we had it at my brother's house outdoors - it was magnificent. My mom planned almost the whole wedding and did it her way which I loved. I trusted her judgment and she made it fabulous. My Dad had a hard time that day giving me away. He loved my husband and became like a second father to him. My life has changed so much in such a short time, but I trust God for each day He has given me. I have a great son, great brothers and sisters and in laws, great nieces and nephews and now a wonderful man to share my life with. It may be very different, but it is very good. Thank you God for this day.

No comments:

Post a Comment