Monday, June 28, 2010

Day 181 - Little

Watercolor

There are so many little things I never seem to get around to do because of work, commitments and life. I read Cheryl Richardson's post on doing the spontaneous things that make us feel more alive and connected to ourselves. She compiled her list and so I wanted to compose mine:

1. Finish reading the books I have started - Pilgrim at Tinker Creek, Autobiography of William Blake and the Twelve Secrets of Highly Creative Women.

2. Ride my bike - I've only done my 20 mile trek once this summer. I would like to go at least every other weekend.

3. Create a journal just for fun.

4. Create a vision board.

5. Walk with my dog on the Appalachian Trail to collect wildflowers.

6. Visit the library more often just to browse.

7. Start a new scrapbook.

She said that these are the things that add richness to our lives and they often get put away for endless responsibilities.

Time to make these a priority.

No comments:

Post a Comment