Photoshop drawing with Wacom TabletFocusing on positive, good thoughts to start your day will help keep perspective on what is good in life.
I try to do the following each day (most days!):
I begin my day with a Bible reading, positive quote or affirmation and meditate on it. It sets the tone for the whole day!
I try to keep coming back to that thought especially when physically and mentally tired or when a difficult situation arises.
Throughout the day I try to focus on areas of my life that need attention even just for five minutes. (For example - I need to stop thinking of past mistakes... or I need to do a half hour of new work in Flash... or I need to organize one bookcase today.)
A positive affirmation for me would be ..."I am grateful to have a wonderful family and set of friends who care for me and that I have the energy and desire to be a creative artist who feel's God's presence each day in some miraculous way".

No comments:
Post a Comment