Thursday, June 24, 2010

Day 179 - Close

Watercolor

It is hard to believe that I am almost through half a year with my blog. I have had so much happen in the past 6 months - mostly very good. I feel God has provided a way for me to heal through this blog, my family and friends. I have many moments of peace and some not so peaceful. I guess that is how life cycles and if we are fortunate enough to find those moments of peace and balance them with the challenges, we can be grateful for the journey.

As a Christian, I look this this verse tonight. No matter what your faith, it is good to give thanks in all circumstances. We don't know the good that will come from the difficult.

1 Thessalonians 5:18

Give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus.
New International Version

No comments:

Post a Comment